Let’s talk about our most recent Beauty Empties. I have run out of a few of my hair & skincare essentials. Here is a quick round-up of this month’s beauty empties.
Here is my review of these beauty & skincare products and in order of how I typically apply them.
HAIRCARE FOR BLONDES:
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo – My favorite dry shampoo and one that blends really well with my blonde hair.
- Kerastase Blonde Anti-Brass Purple Shampoo – I was testing this Kerastase Blonde shampoo out and I love the smell.
MY SKINCARE ESSENTIALS:
- DHC Cleansing Oil – I am all about the oil cleanse and the double cleanse. Oil cleaning has really helped clear up my skin and improve my pores.
- Murad Retinol Youth Serum – This retinol has been a game-changer in my skincare routine. I use it 2-3 times a week to help my skin tone and color.
- Paula’s Choice Peptide Booster – Think of this as a serum protein for your face. The peptide booster is a peptide-enriched serum that helps with skin collagen and elastin. They are also a local based company in Seattle!
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion – I definitely still get breakouts, even in my. 30’s and this drying lotion really helps take care of those spots overnight!
What Beauty Empties Do You Have?
What are your current beauty empties? Let me know in a comment below!