It's finally here! My Sephora Skincare haul finally arrived! I shared on Instagram Stories that I ordered a re-stock on some of my evergreen products and some NEW skincare products to try out as well.
I am trying to be more selective in my spending and one of the reasons I decided to shop Sephora was their commitment to the 15% Pledge.
If you haven't heard of The 15% Pledge, its a pledge calling on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to black-owned businesses. Learn more about the 15% Pledge: HERE
I really wanted to support a Black-Owned beauty brand in my latest haul. My deep conditioning mask is from the beauty brand Briogeo. I learned about them on Instagram and was reading great reviews about their deep conditioning mask. I will be testing it out and let you know how it works on my hair!
If you're looking for a list of Black-Owned Beauty brands to support - here are 7 Black-owned beauty brands you can shop on Sephora or Ulta to help continue to support the Black community.
Black-Owned Beauty Brands:
Keep scrolling to see all the products from my haul and what I shopped!
Sephora Skincare Haul:
- Dr. Dennis Gross - C+ Collagen Brighten & Firm Vitamin C Serum: I wanted to try out a new Vitamin C Serum. I was using one from Amazon that I read great reviews on, but it honestly did not work that well for me. So we will see how this one does!
- Caudalie - Vinopure Natural Salicylic Acid Pore Minimizing Serum: I am currently using Caudalie Radiance Serum and love what its doing to my skin, but I still get the occasional breakout - so I wanted to try this salicylic acid serum to help control breakouts.
- Tan-Luxe - THE FACE Illuminating Self-Tan Drops: I really try to keep my face out of the sun and wear SPF, but that doesn't mean I want to miss out on looking like I have a tan. Hopefully, these illumination tan drops will help give me that summer glow!
- Belif - The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb: This product is a restock! This is a hydrating moisturizer that I have been using for the last 6 months and my skin absolutely loves it!
- Briogeo - Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask: My hair is in need of a little TLC after being quarantineD these last few months. So here is hoping this hydrating mask will help!
I also have a NEW video on my youtube channel where I go into my detail about my skincare haul, my skin type, and the most important lesson I learned in picking products for my skin. You can watch it: HERE!