I was going to do another Gift Guide today but my family has been bugging me for my Christmas list – so here it is! Everyone is trying to take advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up. There are so many great deals – all which I will be blogging about on here! If you want the promo codes and deals early, make sure to subscribe to the newsletter! Newsletter subscribers get all the sales details before they go live on the blog!
SHOP MY WISHLIST
- I have been on a hunt for the perfect brown coat for the last few season. I love this one beige overcoat and this leopard print coat. I need to up my coat game now that I am back in the Pacific Northwest.
- I love cozy slippers and these bright red ones totally caught my eye. I really like ones with rubber soles as I always seem to end up outside in my slippers.
- I also have been trying out cleansing oil and it has really helped my skin. I want to try SK-II oil as I have read great reviews about their product. The other face tool I want to try is this fun jade roller that is supposed to help with puffiness and blood circulation.
- I need (well need might be a bit strong but) want a new camera lens for my Nikon. I am looking into the Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Fixed Lens. Also how cool is this LED makeup mirror? I love how fashion and tech continue to evolve.
- I also love this pompom hat (its already sold-out on Nordstroms!) – honestly pink, white, grey or black – they are are all so cute!
- How festive are these red pumps? With Holiday parties coming up I need to invest in a classic pump – festive red or classic black – decisions, decisions!
**HOVER OVER ICONS TO SHOP**