I unplugged this Holiday Season and took some time with the family. I was not on social media or posting on the blog.
It felt nice to take a step away for a bit and just recharge. It’s hard to believe that we are at the end of 2019. I felt like this year went fast – anyone else?
I have been looking back and reflection over this year. Thinking about what I have accomplished and the challenges I have undertaken. This helps me figure out goals for the New Year and what new challenges I want to push myself to achieve.
It’s easy to get to the end of the year and forget all of the little wins and mountains you have climbed throughout the year.
I am working on a larger 2019 Reflection post that I will share on the blog later this week. It will look back at 2019 and the last decade of what I have accomplished in the blogging world, in my career and personal life.
If you are interested in doing the same – here are 10 thoughtful questions to help you re-discover all you have accomplished in 2019.
- What important lessons did you learn in 2019?
- What was the best news you received in 2019?
- What was your biggest achievement or creation in 2019?
- What is something new that you tried in 2019?
- Where did you travel in 2019?
- What did you wish you focused more on in 2019?
- What new habits did you create in 2019?
- What was your happiest moment in 2019?
- What are you most thankful for in 2019?
- What do you wish you made more time for in 2019?
On Tuesday we will celebrate 2020 and welcoming a NEW decade!
What are your New Year’s Plans??
OUTFIT DETAILS: Nordstrom Pajama’s & Beanies
SHOP THE LOOK