One of the biggest sales of the year kick's off tomorrow, July 12th, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I am sure you have heard about this sale - but if you're new to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, this is one sale that I always look forward too. I am breaking down how I make the most out of the sales and all the amazing deals.
The best part about this Nordstrom Anniversary sale and part of why it's so hyped by bloggers and shoppers alike is the Nordstrom's sale feature NEW pieces for Fall that start at huge discounts. There are even hefty sales discounts on designer brands like: Rag & Bone, Stuart Weitzman, and Vince! This is where I typically stock up on core pieces I am looking to invest in for Fall: Jackets & Coats, Sweaters, Boots & Shoes, Denim, and Beauty & Skincare.
Nordstrom cardholders can start shopping Early Access on July 12.
The sale will be open to the full public on July 20 and end on August 5.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks
Nordstrom adds new styles each day to the sale. I am focused on Fall and Fall Trends. I know it seems too soon to be talking about Fall and Fall trends - but this is the perfect time to get great leather boots, moto jackets, classic denim jeans or a winter coat at a great price! Here are a few key staple items I am looking for from this sale.
Last Years Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks!
I featured the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and included a guide for last year. I typically do ALL my shopping for the sale online in the comfort of my home and in my pj's! This is what I scored from the Nordstrom Sale last year:
- This fabulous Steven Madden Over-the-knee boots that I wear all the time: here, and here
- This cozy cashmere cardigan in both tan and black (so cozy that my sister ended up getting two as well!)
- This fun polka dot jumpsuit that is perfect for date night
- This statement lavender coat which was a Fall/Winter staple for me
- This animal print faux fur coat is one of my favorite purchases from the sale (last worn: animal print faux fur coat