Today I’m excited to share how to layer a fall sweater with camo overalls. But, before I do that…Did you celebrate Halloween this weekend? I am always curious about which weekend people celebrate Halloween when it falls in the middle of the week.
I was in New York last week and over the weekend and I saw a lot of people out in costume. I shared 10 Halloween Costume ideas last week. Did you typically dress up for Halloween?
One of the ideas I featured was Romy and Michelle High School Reunion. That was my personal favorite and such an amazing movie!
There are a ton of retailers featuring great Fall Halloween Sales:
- ANN TAYLOR – get 40% off your purchase with code: NEW RULES
- ASOS – get 20% off everything with code: BEWEIRD
- Aerie – featuring 50% off all bras and bralettes
- Old Navy – get 30% off with code: HURRY
- Madewell – get 20% off when you spend $100 with code: NEWLEAF
- SHOPBOP – get 40% off select styles for the next 4 days
How to Layer a Fall Sweater with Camo Overalls
The camo overalls are by Z Supply and are great for tall girls. I have been wearing this combination non-stop.
Do you own a pair of camo overalls? Let me know in a comment below!