Mornings, especially Monday mornings can be a challenge. I am still rubbing away the cobwebs from the weekend when Monday rolls around. I always feel better when I have a plan of action. Being productive does not come naturally to me – I wish it did. If I am going to get anything done I have to build productivity and efficiency into my schedule! Here are my 5 tips for setting your mornings right.
5 Tips to Maximize Your Morning:
- Put the Phone Down – While I love that my phone brings me instant emails, news updates and the latest and greatest from my favorite bloggers, it can be a HUGE time suck. I try to check my email for anything important, and share my most recent blog post to social and then GET OUT! Its the only way I can get to the rest of my list!
- Make A To-Do List – As I am sure everyone can relate, there is always so much going on between family, friends, boyfriend, work, the blog – the list grows never ending. Having a To Do list dedicated to personal, work and the blog really helps me stay focused.
- Work Up A Sweat – I have learned that if I do not work out in the morning – I will never work out. So whether its an at home workout or a quick run in the morning I always try to fit it in. It makes me more alert and productive for the rest of the day.
- Get the Tunes Going – Music always put me in an upbeat mood and help keep me focused on my task. I always blast some tunes when I am working out in the morning
- Eat Healthy – I always try to make breakfast and have something hearty in the morning to help sustain myself. I have also found I am less hungry during the day and focus better if I have a larger breakfast!
Now – make sure you create a schedule that works for your personality and schedule. It has to work for you or it won’t stick! Do you have a schedule that helps you maximize your mornings? What are your tips for being productive??
SHOP THE LOOK:
OUTFIT DETAILS: Bustier Top from Revolve (sold-out) Pink Shorts from Zara (sold-out) Kate Spade Sunnies, Zara purse, Sam Edelman White Heels
SHOP THE LOOK:
Great tips! I have to workout in the morning too, it’s the only way to make sure it happens!
Needed this post! I’m so guilty of picking up my phone first thing in the morning – need to quit that habit so bad.
This bustier is so cute and perfect for Summer! & these are great tips, I like to workout in the mornings!
cute & little
I am loving this outfit, the colors are so pretty for summer! And yes, my phone can be a huge time suck, if I don’t cut my time off I’ll spend forever on it.
First off, your outfit is sooo cute! Secondly, I love all these tips! Definitely book marking this and making more of an effort to treat myself in the mornings!
Great list! I really need to move workouts to the morning and incorporate my daughter because I find they are just not getting done! Thanks so much for the reminder!
What a sweet and lady like outfit! I love the pretty pink shorts.
Making a to do list is so important. It helps me remember things I normally can’t.
I would be worthless without my notepad and to-do lists! I’m also trying to incorporate workouts or activities into my morning routine!
I can definitely get sucked into a black hole on my phone and need to put it down more for sure!
So much yes to #1! I always find myself stuck on my phone and need to break that habit
YES girl the to-do list is KEY! And the jams– makes all the difference!!