Mornings, especially Monday mornings can be a challenge. I am still rubbing away the cobwebs from the weekend when Monday rolls around. I always feel better when I have a plan of action. Being productive does not come naturally to me – I wish it did. If I am going to get anything done I have to build productivity and efficiency into my schedule! Here are my 5 tips for setting your mornings right.
5 Tips to Maximize Your Morning:
- Put the Phone Down – While I love that my phone brings me instant emails, news updates and the latest and greatest from my favorite bloggers, it can be a HUGE time suck. I try to check my email for anything important, and share my most recent blog post to social and then GET OUT! Its the only way I can get to the rest of my list!
- Make A To-Do List – As I am sure everyone can relate, there is always so much going on between family, friends, boyfriend, work, the blog – the list grows never ending. Having a To Do list dedicated to personal, work and the blog really helps me stay focused.
- Work Up A Sweat – I have learned that if I do not work out in the morning – I will never work out. So whether its an at home workout or a quick run in the morning I always try to fit it in. It makes me more alert and productive for the rest of the day.
- Get the Tunes Going – Music always put me in an upbeat mood and help keep me focused on my task. I always blast some tunes when I am working out in the morning
- Eat Healthy – I always try to make breakfast and have something hearty in the morning to help sustain myself. I have also found I am less hungry during the day and focus better if I have a larger breakfast!
Now – make sure you create a schedule that works for your personality and schedule. It has to work for you or it won’t stick! Do you have a schedule that helps you maximize your mornings? What are your tips for being productive??
SHOP THE LOOK:
OUTFIT DETAILS: Bustier Top from Revolve (sold-out) Pink Shorts from Zara (sold-out) Kate Spade Sunnies, Zara purse, Sam Edelman White Heels
SHOP THE LOOK: