Dressing for a wedding is hard enough without having to consider all the winter weather: cold temperatures, icy winds, and possible rain. I am sharing 5 styles that work for any winter wedding guest. Dressing for a wedding you need to consider the location, weather, and formality.
One of my favorite trends is the tulle dress or skirt. I have styled a tulle skirt before on the blog and got so many compliments. I saw this tulle midi dress on ASOS. I love the belt detail and the romantic vibes that the tulle material gives off.
Don’t forget that its the last day of the Sephora Fall Beauty Sale! Make sure to shop the sale with the code: HOLIDAYSAVE.
I am also giving you a chance to win $500 to Nordstrom to pick out a few dress options for your next Winter Wedding!
5 Styles To Try For A Winter Wedding
- TULLE – Tulle dresses are quite romantic and perfect for a wedding. This sheer fabric adds a whimsical vibe to a typical dress or skirt.
- VELVET – Velvet is a very popular material during the winter. This material is very luxurious and has the added benefit of keeping you warm
- JEWEL TONES – Keep to warmer jewel tones of sapphire blue, emerald green, amethyst purple. and ruby red during the winter months
- SATIN – Satin slip dresses have been very popular recently. The satin material brings a relaxed elegance. Add a faux fur shawl to dress up this style.
- LACE – Lace is a great style for a wedding. A sophisticated black lace dress worn with some jewelry or a pop of color makes it look more festive.
SCROLL DOWN TO SHOP MORE STYLES + ENTER GIVEAWAY
Time to treat yourself to some Fall shopping at Nordstrom!
I’ve teamed up with a group of bloggers to give one lucky winner
a chance to win a $500 Nordstrom Gift Card!
To enter: complete the steps in the rafflecopter below. The more steps you complete,
the more entries you receive, and the better your chance at winning!
This giveaway runs until Tuesday, November 19th at 12am PST
Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
*this giveaway is in no way sponsored by Nordstrom.
SHOP WINTER WEDDING GUEST DRESSES
This is great! I was born in Maine and wanted a winter wedding just to wear a long-sleeve lace dress. I ended up getting married on the beach in Naples, Florida, but I still wore a beautiful lace dress! Good insight.